What's On My Face #1

Rimme London Stay Matte Powder: Translucent // elf Studio Blush: Pink Passion // Maybelline Ultra Liner // NYC Big Bold Mascara // Aveeno Tinted Moisturizer: Fair to Light // elf Essentials Shimmering Facial Whip: Lilac Petal // Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner // elf Studio Eyebrow Kit: Dark // elf Essential Tone Correcting Concealer

Once I find a good combination of products, I pretty much wear that face for weeks until I get bored and go through my makeup for something else. I feel like a broken record, but here I go: I've been super lazy with my makeup routine lately and most days I just slap on tinted moisturizer or a bb cream, add a bit of bronzer and mascara and I'm good to go.



As you can tell from the picture, it doesn't even look like I have makeup on. I know I could just go with the best "no makeup" makeup look by skipping makeup all together but on bad skin days, I need to cover up a bit. The Aveeno Tinted Moisturizer is really good at evening out my skin tone, and makes my dark marks look lighter, and the elf Tone Correcting Concealer is good for brightening under the eyes.

I'm a fan of a matte look, and I don't go for the highlighted/glowey look but the elf Shimmering Facial Whips are a great, really inexpensive, way to highlight. I put it on the top of my cheeks, and down the bridge of my nose.

I'll try and post more "WOMF" posts, but considering I'm pretty loyal to my makeup routines I don't think there'll be too many.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts