TAG // What's In Your Bag?


 I'd say this is one of those tags where you can do a bunch of times, and it'll always be somewhat interesting. "What's In Your Bag?" videos are some of my favorites to watch, and so I thought I'd do one as well!





My bag is from Saks Fifth Avenue and the brand is Big Buddha. I got this bag two summers ago when my family went on a roadtrip and I needed a big bag that could hold everything.


The Power Issue of Vogue is just 603 pages of perfection. I always get excited whenever I get my monthly magazines but this time I was just over the moon when I saw Beyonce on the cover. I've been trying to get back into reading books outside of required reading for school, and I can't lie; I've been slacking. I finished Cracked Up To Be yesterday, reading it throughout the whole day and basically ignoring my teachers. Whoops?


It wouldn't be me if I didn't have journals and a bunch of pens. The floral journal is my blogging journal, and the black one is for my Officer duties and I've also been writing down some colleges and information about them. It's pretty freaking scary thinking about colleges, but at the same time I'm excited. Plus, I'm having fun writing down lists of majors I can take.


I've been super lazy with my makeup lately. Maybe because it's the middle of second semester, and at this point in the school I've stopped putting in effort into how I look. This makeup look is just simple, and it's one of those makeup looks where if a girl looked at you she'd know you were wearing makeup. But guys will look at it as "Wow. She's not wearing makeup, and she doesn't look completely hideous". Okay, they might not say that but you know what I mean.

And that is what's in my bag! This is definitely a much cleaner version cause I usually have a bunch of random things that have no business being in my purse lurking around.

iscelle robee

Comments

  1. I want a pen wrappy thingy like that~ pwetty jernils 2!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's actually a case for sunglasses but i keep my "journal" pens in it ~

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts