Rimmel London Beauty Balm


When drugstore brands started coming out with BB cream months ago, I was very adamant on not buying any. I was kind of being a snob, and thought "Well, if I'm going to get a BB Cream I'm going to get a real one." And by 'real', I meant an Asian BB creams. I was doing well on my American BB Cream ban until I read the words "matte finish" in the reviews and I knew I was a goner.




First of the color selection isn't good. There's only three shades, Light, Medium, and Medium/Dark. I looked up swatches online and the medium shade looked too dark, and too pink for me so when I saw the Rimmel BB Cream display at Ulta I didn't hesitate to get the Light shade.

It would have been the perfect color for me if it had yellow undertones, but I just use my Physician's Formula Bamboo Wear Bronzer to match my face and neck. Another thing, it's not matte. It's not as dewy as other BB cream I've seen, but if you're really oily you're going to need to powder over it. It's very easy to blend, and settles on the skin quite nicely. It has SPF 25 so you can just wear this on your lazy days and not have to worry about protecting your skin.

Overall, I like this product. I've been using it a lot for a "no makeup" makeup look. A bit of bronzer, and mascara and I'm good to go.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts