elf Eyebrow Kit



On most days, I don't even bother with my brows. I sometimes just run a spoolie brush through them to make sure they don't look too unruly. But while watching "Everyday Makeup" videos on YouTube, I've come to realize that well groomed brows can really make a difference. 



elf Studio Eyebrow Kit: Dark


Seeing as I'm a makeup newbie, the thought of filling in my eyebrows is just a nightmare. What if I fill them in too dark? Too light? What if I end up looking like everything everyone says is shocking? But after watching countless of videos with beauty gurus going on about how brows are the most important part of their makeup routine, I decide to take the plunge and do something about my eyebrows.

I've only ever gotten my brows waxed once, which was last summer, and since then I've just been plucking them whenever I needed to. Like I said, I usually don't do anything to my brows and since I still new to this I decided it'd be best if I didn't spend so much money on a product I might not even use on a regular basis. The elf Eyebrow Kit is one that I see a lot of YouTube gurus use. The only other ones are MAC eye shadows and the Anastasia brow products.

I have the Eyebrow Kit in Dark, and when I first saw it I thought it'd look weird since I have black hair and, although this is dark, it's noticeable brown. That just shows how little I know about these things. Using the small angle brush that came with the kit, I use the dark wax and just lightly run it along my natural arch and oh my goodness. I know understand what all those gurus were talking about. Having dark and more defined brows really does make a difference. Never again will my brows look anything less than fabulously arched.

iscelle robee 

Comments

Popular Posts