Ocean Side

elf Studio Blush: Tickled Pink // NYC Big Bold Mascara // Aveeno Tinted Moisturizer: Fair to Light // Physician's Formula Bamboo Wear Bronzer // elf Studio Eyebrow Kit: Dark

Thursday night, my mom announced that we were going to stay overnight at a beach house with some of her co-workers and their families. Of course, I was automatically thinking of what clothes and makeup I should wear. I already knew I wasn't going to be swimming so I might as well look good sitting to the side right?


We drove to the West Pointe condo we were going to be staying in Friday afternoon, stayed overnight and drove back home Saturday afternoon. The condo itself was really nice. It had three bedrooms, and when I walked through the door my first thought was "I want to live here". Wishful thinking? Friday night we settled in and just stayed inside. The next morning we went over to the main resort where they had the pool, and the walk way to the beach. We spent a good amount of time walking along the beach, and the wind was ridiculous! I got pretty, beachy hair out of it so I guess it's okay. I didn't take a lot of pictures since I was playing in the water with the little kids too much but here's some pictures I managed to take before I was distracted by the ocean.

My sister tried to jump but this is what came out instead
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts