Spring Fling

 It's March now, which means warm weather is on it's way! I prefer winter to summer, but sometimes it's nice to wake up and not feel like someone just threw ice water at you right?


 Living in Texas, it can get kinda hot. Kinda. Just a little bit. Yeah, who am I kidding? It's like the sun's surface over here. But on days when I'm feeling brave enough to face the harsh sun, I throw on my shorts and some light makeup and I'm good to go. BB Creams are all the rage right now, and although I like at least a medium coverage for my face, sometimes I just can't be bothered to put on foundation. The Urban Decay NAKED SKIN Beauty Balm came out recently and from the reviews I've read, this is one of the best "American" BB creams.

I love wearing loud, neon colors during the summer and whenever I'm feeling sad to be quite honest. And although spring is usually reserved for pretty pastels, I like my nails to pack a punch when it comes to nail polish. The American Apparel "Neon Orange" Nail Polish would just leave me staring at it all the time.

Spring is the time to shed off those layers, and get some color back into our skin. NYX has really nice blushes, and this peachy pink with gold shimmer would be the perfect blush-highlighter product. It'll give your face a nice color, but still look natural.

There's so many other products I could add to this list, but you guys would be bored and I'd be broke. Eeep! Have to priorities and choose what my little heart really wants.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts