March Favorites


Is it just me or is 2013 going by really fast? I feel like it was just yesterday that I was complaining about the fact that it was 80 degrees on Christmas day. March was a good month, very busy but still very good. It was cold throughout the month, which surprised me but welcome wholeheartedly nonetheless. Only a few favorites this past month seeing as I haven't been trying out anything new. Shopping trip in the near future?


Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup // 40 Nude: I bought this foundation back in December and I also featured it on my December favorites even though I didn't like it that much. Ehh, don't know what that's about. But! I decided to wear this again and I don't know why I didn't like it when I first got it! Maybe because my acne scars are a lot lighter than they were before, but it covers up really well and it lasts all day with powder.


e.l.f Studio Eyebrow Kit // Dark: This one shouldn't come as a surprise seeing as it's been in my last two posts. I won't ramble on about it but I have a blogpost all about it.



Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil: I haven't been blow drying my hair for the most part of the month because I can't find my blow dryer. That sounds odd, but one day it was there and then it wasn't. I don't know how often you're supposed to use oils on your hair but I use this every other day and it's just been helping it go back to normal from all the damage I've put it through.



Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer // Fair to Light: This one shouldn't come as a surprise either. I don't know why but I'm just been really loving this this past month. It is very low coverage but with a bit of concealer over the red areas and some powder, and I'm good to go.



e.l.f Studio Blush // Pink Passion: If you read my last post, you'd know that this blush a very bright fluorescent pink. I use a stippling brush to dab it on my cheeks, and it's a nice flush of color kind of like I've been in the cold for too long.


That's it for now! Till next time.
iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts