Organix Root Boost Spray


When I had long hair, I didn't do anything special. Shampoo, conditioner, and air dried; done. But with my short hair, I actually have to blow dry it so that the ends don't stick out in different directions and because it's not wavy it can be a little flat. I'm love the way it frames my face but sometimes I find myself missing the little added volume my wavy hair brought to the table. 




I've only tried one other thing from this brand, their Argan Oil, and after a little perusing on Ulta I saw that this brand had a lot of products depending on what you needed it to do. Their 'Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen' range has a shampoo and conditioner and an amplifying lotion. I decided to just start out their spray since I didn't want anything too voluminous. My verdict: it works, it smells so nice, and it's cheap. What more could you ask for? One con though is that it's an actual spray (points for being accurate on the name, though) and it's not a mist so it does just squirt out into one spot. I section off my hair, and spray this into my scalp and once I rub it in it dries almost instantly. Now that I've tried this, I kind of want to get my hands on the shampoo and conditioner....

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts