Holiday Reds


We all know I'm not one to fawn over lip products, but in the last month or so I seem to have collected quite a few new ones- oops? I blame it on the Christmas season, making me want all the red lipsticks I can get my hands on and I've was given some for Christmas as well. I've been alternating between these babies for various school events, and a few Christmas parties I've been to. My favorites are the Maybelline Color Elixir in Signature Scarlet, and the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo. The Signature Scarlet is a bright red, and the pigmentation is insane for a lip gloss. For those who like rocking a glossy, bold lip then you should get this one and check out the rest of the colors available as well. Like the name suggests, the NYX lip cream is matte. Monte Carlo is deeper, more of a cranberry red but the shade Amsterdam is described as "pure red" so that might be the one for you if Monte Carlo isn't your style. I especially like the NYX lip cream because of it's staying power. Through singing, drinking, eating - this sucker stayed on!

iscelle robee

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts