Eyeshadow Buzz


It's happened, guys. I've come to the dark side. And my dark side, I mean the eyeshadow lovers club. Once upon a time, I used to wear eyeshadow whenever I had time and now I make time to slap on some color unto my lids. Granted, it's the same bronzey nudes but the obsession is still there. You guys know I love love love the L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe and I blame that for my sudden interest in eyeshadows. I've been looking at other palettes (in the nuetral/nudes range, of course) and the Tarte neutralEYES Volume II is absolutely beautiful! That's on my birthday wishlist, ahem.

I've been wearing the NYX Lovers in Paris palette a lot and I've been experimenting with the Amber Rush eyeshadow from the Infallible range. I'm not really sure why I got this particular color since I know that pink toned eyeshadow will make me look like I have a bruise. It's true, guys. My struggles are real. But! I still love the color, and I'm determined to make it work on me.

Do you guys have any eyeshadow recommendations? Aside from the obvious Naked palettes, of course!
iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts