2013 Beauty Favorites


I think we're all settled into the new year but before we continue, I wanted to share with you guys my favorite products of last year! If you've been reading OST for awhile now, these products will come as no surprise to you as I talk about them all the time. I don't want this to be lengthy so I won't go into detail about how much I love everything. Enough with the intro, here are my 2013 beauty favorites!




FACE

elf Studio Blush - Tickled Pink // Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation - Light Nude // Revlon Photoready BB Cream - Light/Medium // NYX Cream Rouge Blush - Rose Petal // Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder - Translucent (not pictured).

EYES/BROWS
Revlon Cream Eyeshadows - Not Just Nudes // Maybelline Waterproof Ultra Liner // Urban Decay Primer Potion // Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow - Bronzed Taupe // elf Studio Eyebrow Kit - Dark // Rimmel London Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Eyeliner - Brown (not pictured).


What are your 2013 Favorites?

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts