Mixed Base


You guys know my love for my Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation. Ever since I bought it, we've been an exclusive couple; it's a serious love affair. It's got the right amount of coverage, medium but build able, and the perfect finish, not dewy but not matte. I love it so much that I specifically asked for another bottle of it from my friend because my old bottle was running dangerously low and I didn't know when I'd be able to go shopping for another one. I could go on and on about this foundation but let me introduce you guys to another foundation I've fallen for. 


My friend gave me her bottle of Maybelline Fit Me Foundation last around when I first set up my blog (September 2012...?) but it was too pink toned and dewy for me. When it started to get really cold where I lived, I wanted another foundation to mix with my Match Perfection to make it more dewy. I remembered that the Fit Me foundation didn't have that much coverage so it wouldn't be too thick if I were to mix them. I have the Fit Me foundation in 210 and it's the tiniest bit too orange on it's own but when it's with the Match Perfection, it's such a good match for me! It actually makes my face look like it's the same shade as my body even more since my face is way paler than the rest of me. I've been wearing this combination for about a month now, and I'm pretty sure this is going to be my foundation routine from now own. 

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts