SHOPPING THE STASH #2



While packing for my trip, I went through my makeup and saw some things that definitely needed to be thrown out as they were past their expiration date and rediscovered some things that I loved but haven't used in a while. There were more things that needed to be thrown out than rediscoveries, but I thought I'd still show you guys some old favorites.

Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream - This is the Combination to Oily Skin formula, and I thought I'd bring it  back out for the summer time. I remember really liking it last summer, which was the last time this has seen daylight, and it'll be a fuss free base during the summer.

NYX Xtreme Lip Cream (Buttery Nude) - This shade is probably my favorite for lip products; that pinky brown 'your lips but better' color. This is basically like a liquid lipstick so it's really pigmented. What I do is just put a little bit on and blot with a tissue so it's not obvious that I'm wearing anything.

Rimmel Stay Matte - I'm  actually pretty surprised I haven't used this in a while but like the Garnier BB Cream, it'll be good to keep the oily mess that is my face under control.

Physician's Formula Bamboo Wear Bronzer - I'm not a big bronzer girl in the first place, but whenever I do use it I always go for the NYC Sunny Bronzer. This bronzer has a bit more orange, which I find helps foundation/BB creams match with my skintone better whenever they're more on the pink or neutral side.

Revlon Photoready BB Cream - You guys know how much I love this BB Cream, but ever since I started using the Almay foundation I haven't picked this up. I still really love it, and there's not that much left so I'm going to just wear it until it finishes up and get a new one.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts