MAY FAVORITES



May is over, and so is school. *Cue the hallelujah chorus* I still have to do senior check out, and clean up for choir but the actual classes are over and done with. I'll have a post all about ending high school posted later but for now, monthly favorites!

Not a lot of products for my May favorites since I've been loving the same things as the month before but there is one new product in my routine. It's the Pond's Dark Spot Correcting Cream and I got it because a family friend recommended it for me. I have oily/combination skin but the one I have is for normal to dry. I have some acne scarring on my cheeks, the ones on the left darker than on the right, and in the three weeks that I've been using this I've noticed a huge improvement. This has Vitamin B3, which is good for reducing skin discolorations and redness. The redness around my cheeks and my chin have gone down tremendously and the look of my skin overall has improved because of this little pot of magic. Another skincare product are the Olay 4-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths. I've been using these for about two months now, and I just haven't gotten around to talking about it. All you need to do is take one sheet, run it under water and rub it so that it lathers. There's a smooth side for cleansing and a beaded side for all over exfoliation. These sheets just make it easier during those nights where I'm really tired and can't be bothered to use makeup wipes and cleanse my face.

I was never one to notice how big my pores were but ever since the weather got warmer the pores around my nose have been huge. I tried out the Maybelline Baby Skin primer again, and it helps minimize my pores and it doesn't break me out so that's an added bonus.

And now a clothing favorite! I was going through my closet, doing some minor cleaning, when I found this pair of jeans from Forever 21. Forever 21 jeans are really thin, and that's actually why I like them. Because it's a thinner material it's a lot easier to move around in, and they're more comfortable in my opinion. This particular pair fits me amazingly. I have other Forever 21 jeans that I wear more often, and they're the exact same size but for whatever reason these fit me a whole lot better.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts