ON THE ROAD

For the past three summers, my family has taken a road trip to meet up with my extended family. One year we drove all over to Mount Rushmore and Yellowstone, down to Las Vegas for a week and made a side trip to LA. The year after that we drove all the way to Canada, meeting up with my uncle and his family in Montana before going together to where we camped for a week and then headed over to Edmonton where my relatives lived for another week. Last summer, we didn't travel as far as our other trips when we went to Destin, Florida. And now, we're going to back Canada! We're leaving next weekend and I just wanted to tell you guys about it because I was planning on doing an 'On the Road' series while we were traveling. It's like the 'My Day' posts but it'll be a travel version. We're driving again so it's either going to be fun posts where I show you guys where we stop along the way or extremely boring pictures of the endless road. We'll see, we'll see....

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts