BOOKTUBE



Booktube. The YouTube community that is slowly taking over my life. As I mentioned before, I used to be an avid reader; like two to three books per week. But then life got in the way, and I just didn't want to spend any spare time I had reading when I could have been doing something else, like sleeping. But! Since stumbling upon booktubes, my love for books has been rekindled and since it's summer I thought I'd get on that 'Read 50 Non-Required Reading Books' thing I said I'd do at the beginning of the year. I've already ordered some books that all the booktubers rave about, and also some that I've just wanted to read for year but never got around to getting. Here are some of my favorite book channels, and if you have any favorites yourself feel free to share!

booksandquills - Discovered Sanne when I first started watching beauty channels last year and also the reason why I got hooked on book channels in the last month or so.

PeruseProject

saidthestory

jessethereader

Megan Olivier 

Bookables

My Amazon Wishlist so you can see all the books that I want to read!
iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts