ON THE ROAD: DAY FOUR



Oh, Seattle. You beautiful city, you. We weren't even in Seattle for a whole day but just the few hours that we had in the city was enough to get me hooked. We really wanted to go to the original Starbucks store and walk around Pike Place Market and we did. (Oh, and the name on the cups are 'Katrina' because I like using my friend's names and it's easier than spelling out my name). As expected, Pike Place was super busy and the line for Starbucks was ridiculous but we stood there and took lots of pictures of our coffees like true caffeine addicts. We walked around the area surrounding Pike Place and Seattle is cray, but a good kind of cray. There's art everywhere, the buildings are all adorable brownstone style, and their roads go uphill, which was a very scary experience for me. Scary hills aside, Seattle has totally stolen my heart *insert heart eyed emoji*

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts