LAST MINUTE HAUL



I'm not the only one who buys new makeup whenever they're about to leave for a trip, right? Just like the start of every haul, I only went in for one thing and came out with all of this. Right after I took the picture I immediately starting putting on all the makeup, as you do, and because of that I can give you guys a super quick first impressions on all the products!

Up & Up Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes (Regular and Exfoliating Cucumber) - These are what I originally went to buy. At least I actually got them right? I used the regular makeup wipe, and I'm really impressed. It's not too thin, and it did a really good job of taking off my makeup. It didn't leave my skin with an oily residue, which a lot of makeup wipes do, and it doesn't have a strong scent either.

Renue Fresh Contact Solution - Boring but necessary purchase. This is a travel size so I can bring it along with me.

L'oreal TXT IT Tousle Waves Spray - It does give hair volume but I'll have to try it on damp hair to see if it actually does give me beachy waves. One thing I already like about it is that it's a mist, and doesn't just squirt product unto one spot.

Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil - I got the one in dark brown, and it has a red undertone to it so I'm going to see if I can exchange it for a darker color. The product itself, from what I can tell, is alright.

e.l.f Studio Powder Brush - An oldie but a goodie. I thought I'd get another one because the one I have is on it's last legs.

Covergirl Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation - I have the shade 832 Nude Beige, and it's a tiny bit too light. It might still work if I put on bronzer. The foundation is really light, and has awesome coverage. One thin layer of it covered up all my redness, and my dark circles. It had a really nice natural finish as well.

Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner - Super dark, and easy to apply. And when I tried to take off my makeup I had to really work at getting the liner off so the staying power is good.

Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal (Barely Branded) - This is quite possibly my favorite purchase. It looked really nice by itself all over the lid with the black liner, and it make me look more awake.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts