Yes To Grapefruit



Like I said before, when it comes to skincare bits I'm all about research and reading as many reviews as I can. The Yes to skincare range have been in my radar for a while now but I never got around to getting them because I was happy with my routine and didn't want my skin to react badly to new products.
The Yes to skincare have different ranges meant to help with different needs. The Yes to Grapefruit line is for correcting and repairing, the Yes to Cucumber products are meant for sensitive skin. They have other lines and it seems like that they have something for everyone. I finally decided to try out their products when I saw that they had the Yes to Grapefruit range, which is the newest addition to the Yest to family.


According to the website, this is "clinically proven to help diminish the appearance of dark spots in four weeks". I've been using this for a week now, and it does help with brightening up my skin. Since I haven't been using it for a long time I don't really notice I big difference with my dark spots but so far I have no complaints. I use this in the mornings underneath my BB cream, or just on it's own. It doesn't feel greasy, and it does have a slight scent but it doesn't last long nor does it irritate my skin. I'm definitely going to try out more from this range and the other Yes to products.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts