Travel Makeup Bag

Revlon Creme Shadow // NYC Big Bold Mascara // Rimmel London ScandalEyes // elf Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Mascara // NYX Creme Rouge // Maybelline Ultra Liner // NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil // Revlon Photoready BB Cream // Urban Decay Primer Potion // Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder // elf Eyebrow Kit  
If you follow me on instagram then you'd know that I'm going to Destin, Florida! My family and I are driving there and meeting up with my relatives who drove down from Illinois and Canada, two places that don't really get a lot of sun. Destin is known for their beaches, and while I'm going to go bare faced when I got swimming I still wanted to bring a few beauty products for times when I'm out of the water.




It's obviously going to be hot and I didn't want to bother with bringing a foundation so I opted for a lighter base, my Revlon BB Cream. My everyday staples like my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, NYC Big Bold Mascara and elf Eyebrow Kit are coming along with me along with some cream products to save myself from having to bring brushes like I would if I had powder items. My Revlon Cream Shadows quad in Not Just Nudes is seriously all the eyeshadows I need, and the NYX Creme Rouge blush is is just super easy to use and I can just pop it on to my cheeks and use my fingers to blend it in.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts