This Week #1


If you head over to my Instagram then you'd see that I've had quite the week. My family and I drove to Florida to meet with our relatives from Canada and Illinois.  We stayed at a beach side hotel with the kids in one room, and the others in another. I told myself I'd get a tan but I think my excessive use of SPF 50+ prevented my tan from happening.




 Isn't it beautiful? I'm not a big fan of the beach but if they all looked like this, I'd reconsider.


 We went to Wal-Mart to get groceries since all fourteen of us have huuuge appetites and of course I ended up in the beauty/health section and brought some old favorites that I haven't used in a while. And when I spotted the August issue of Teen Vogue with Emma Watson, I couldn't bare to walk out without it.

New Orleans


Saturday morning we ate breakfast at Cafe du Monde, and walked around the French Market afterwards. We went into a bunch of the tourist shops, and although they had really cute clothes they were expensive. I mean, I was tempted to buy some but I knew that I could get the same clothes back home for way cheaper. We continued to stroll through all the stalls that were set up, and I bought some handmade bracelets and a souvenir for my favorite teacher!


One thing that a lot of stores had were masks but because it was a tourists place the nice ones were well above the $20 mark. We  got lucky at one store where some of them were $5.99 or 2 for $10. Me and my cousins all picked one as souvenirs for ourselves.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts