May Favorites


Two days into May, and my calendar was pretty much filled so I can't say I'm sad to see it come to an end. Needing to be in and out of the house all the time, I needed easy to apply products and products that won't need any touch ups throughout the day.


My Rimmel Match Perfection foundation has been my best friend this past month. It's got medium coverage but you can definitely build it up or just wear a thin layer of it and still get a good amount of coverage. It doesn't feel like anything is on my skin, and it has the perfect finish - not too matte, but just enough dewyness to make it look natural. I'm in love, guys. IN LOVE! I've been using my MAC MSF as my finishing powder, and although I was hesitant to use it all over my face - oily skin + all over highlight = greasy appearance? - I really like the final product.

On days when I'm running late, I throw on my Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfecter for Oily/Combination. It's thinner than other BB Creams I've tried but it's got really good coverage and unlike others it's not too pink toned. It's more of a neutral shade - not too pink, not to yellow - but once I bronze my face with my NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer, the color matches the rest of my body.

Cream products are always easy, on the go products and this past month I wore eye shadow almost every day - I know, I know. What is happening?! - and the Revlon creme shadows are the only eye shadows I need. It's just the perfect quartet of browns, three shimmers and one matte. Another cream product I've been loving is my NYX Rouge Cream blush. It's really easy to blend, and the color is a very natural, oh you're making me blush sort of pink and being a cream product it lasts longer than powder blushes.

And that's it for the month of May! I hope everyone has had a great month, and an even greater start of summer!

iscelle robee

Comments

  1. LOVE all your picks. NYC sunny bronzer is an absolute holy grail product for me... and i've just discovered the NYX cream blush in Boho Chic... amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts