Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser


When it comes to skincare products I'm very hesitant to try new things. My Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash and Cetaphil have served me well over the years and in order for them to have new friends join in my bathroom drawer, I research like crazy and read everything I can about a product before purchasing it.


I was looking up eye makeup removers when I came across this article from Fox News Magazine. An article about the best drugstore makeup removers. The first category were products that could remove makeup with a simple swipe. When I read the Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser, I was intrigued. I read a few more reviews on it, and it looked promising. When I finally got it, I purposely wore makeup that day so I could have something to test it on. The verdict? I LOVE IT. I'm actually really surprised with this. Once I wiped off the cream with a damp face cloth I expected my face to be oily but it was really smooth and felt like I had washed it with my normal cleanser and water. This one's a winner, guys. Definitely worth checking out.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts