Travel Essentials: Destin


Other than beautifying products, there are just some things that are necessary for when you go traveling. Besides the standard stash of shampoo and toothbrush, here are some things that are coming along with me to my trip to Destin.


I won't be wearing a full face of makeup but since I'm still going to have bb cream on, my Neutrogena Cleansing Wipes and Alcohol-Free Toner are a must to take off any makeup. I haven't used any heat whatsoever on my hair for about two months now so it's actually pretty healthy and I've been using my Organix Moraccan Argan Oil to help the healing process. Just in case things get a little humid while we're there, I'm bringing along my John Frieda Frizz-Ease hairspray. For lotions and moisturizers, I have my Yes To Grapefruit Correct & Repair Moisturizer and the mini Vaseline Total Moisture lotion just to keep in my beach bag.

There's more toiletries that I'm bringing, like contact solution and of course sunscreen, but I thought I'd just share some of the things that'll be traveling along with me.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts