WET N WILD PHOTOFOCUS FOUNDATION


I'm pretty much all out of my Milani 2 in 1 foundation and it's getting hard to pump out product. For some reason, the drugstores near me only stock all of the shades after mine so I haven't been able to find my foundation and decided to try out another one. So many people on YouTube have been trying out this new foundation and everyone I've seen has been loving it. Wet n Wild is cruelty free and super affordable so I was excited to try it out. I got mine at Walmart and before tax it was below $5 so I would suggest buying it at Walmart and on their website it's $5.99. These are the claims from their website.


Your skin, only better. Our new high-performing, skin-perfecting foundation underwent major road testing under seven different photo lighting conditions to deliver flawless camera-ready makeup every time. Specially made with a matte, light-diffusing complex to give your skin #nofilter perfection. 


  • High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash



  • First things first, this smells like paint. This has a spatula attached to the lid and I use that to apply it directly to my face. Because of that it honestly feels like I'm putting paint on my face. The smell is very strong so if you are sensitive then I would advice you to stay away from this. The coverage is light to medium but if you have good skin, it'll be full coverage for you. If you have have acne or acne scarring, you're going to have to layer up. Thankfully, this does layer nicely and it doesn't go cakey. Just to see what it would look like, I actually put more foundation on at the end of the night and I was surprised to see that still looked good and not like I just put on another layer. So if you're going from a day time look to a night time look, this foundation is good for that. 

    Overall, this foundation lives up to the claims but this broke me out. I'm so sad that this didn't work out for me because I really did love how it looked and how it wore throughout the day. I'm thinking it might be the fact that it smells like paint that's breaking me out. Would I still recommend it? Yes because of the price and if you don't have sensitive skin, it could work for you.

    iscelle robee

    Comments

    Popular Posts