SKINCARE WISHLIST


I've always been interested in skincare but not really. What I mean by that is I've always cared about skincare products because I've suffered with acne since I was twelve but I didn't do much research and I just bought whatever seemed like it would work. Since sophomore year of high school, my skin cleared up but I was left with really dark spots and even now hyper pigmentation is my main concern. I only really break out around my chin whenever my period comes around and they go away fairly quickly but again, they leave me with dark spots.

Since discovering Cosrx and watching more skincare videos, I've become really interested in skincare and the actual ingredients. I used to just buy things at the drugstore without doing research on it. Don't get me wrong, there are good skincare products at the drugstore but whenever I bought them I expected them to do everything. Now that I've done some research, I know that you need different products for different skin concerns. 

The Ordinary Retinol 1% - The Ordinary is a brand that is getting some major attention. It's known for being super simple and affordable but affected. I'm starting to be laugh lines around my mouth and eyes and I'm starting to see forehead lines. I'm only 21! Surely I'm too young to have wrinkles?

The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA - Alpha Arbutin is seen in a lot of Asian skincare because it's good for brightening the skin and lightening up hyper-pigmentation  and HA is Hyaluronic Acid. which is good for hydration.

Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist - I'll be honest, I don't know much about this product. I just thought that it sounded like it would be a great thing to have an a long flight. My family and I are going to the Philippines in May and the thought of the dry recycles airplane air is making me want to stock up on all the moisturizing products.

Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream - I've only ever tried one eye cream but I didn't really pay attention to whether or not it did anything and wasn't too bothered about replacing it once it ran out. Like I said, I'm starting to get wrinkles and I want to prevent more from forming.

Cosrx One Step Moisture Up Pads - Again, I don't know much about this product but I wanted to get some for my flight back home.

Cosrx Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Mask - Because I have oily skin, all of the masks that I've tried have been mattifying. I wanted to see what a moisturizing mask was like and I also wanted to bring this on the plane.

I had the Natural Pacific Fresh Herb Origin Serum on this list but by the time this list will go up, I've already bought the serum.  There will probably be a post about it sometime in April or May.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts