FEBRUARY FAVORITES


Already into the third month of the year, unbelievable. Aside from the Cosrx products, I didn't have a lot of  new products to try out so there's not a lot of beauty favorites here. I did try out a new foundation but it's definitely not a favorite and I'll be posting about it soon. I also have my Cosrx review coming up soon and as a little preview, I can say that the Oil Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion is great. I won't say too much about it now but I love it and highly recommend it. The next two products are things that I've had for a long time now.  The weather kept going back and forth in February and my face usually suffers whenever the weather does that but for some reason my hands were the hands going through a dry patch. I've been using the Bath and Body Works hand cream in White Citrus and it's been helping a lot and I always carry it around with me now. The next product is something that I used to wear alot when I first got it but it's probably been years since I've last used it oops. The elf Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Movie Star is my perfect 'my lips but better' shade. The packaging makes it seem like it'll be a berry shade but it's more of a muted brown/pink and it's a sheer finish so it's really good for everyday.


YouTube
Relaxing Train Journey - I've been listening to this while I sleep instead of music and it's super relaxing, just like the name suggests.
Street food videos - I've always loved watching food videos, but I especially love more vlog type videos where the person just walks around a festival or a market eating food.
   - TabiEats
   - Street Food World 
FF Channel - If you're interested in fashion week and shows then this channel is a must!


Music
Talk to Me - Red Velvet
So Good - Zara Larsson
I Don't Want to Love You - June Kim One, Krystal
Don't Recall - K.A.R.D

Instagram
There's been a lot of Scandinavian interior accounts on my Instagram explore page and I'm all for it. There are loads of interior design accounts that Instragam recommended but these are my favorites.

ays.style
styleachterover
margo.hupert.art
by_betina

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts