SEPTEMBER READING PLANS || ALL THE READATHONS

    So many readathons and readalongs and book clubs, so little attention span. As usual, I want to distract myself with books and have made myself another ambitious TBR and am planning on participating in readathons.

    How I decide whether to participate in a readathon is if I already have books in my existing TBR that fits the prompts. Even if I don't have a book for every prompt, I'll still join in. This way I'm actually getting through my TBR and not having to buy a whole slew of books just to participate. Having a themed TBR makes me more likely to actually read the books and makes me more motivated to get through them. Sometimes it doesn't work out (cough cough my Wikathon TBR) but yknow. I like making lists and seeing if I actually follow through, which I rarely do. Especially now that school is back, I don't know how much reading I'll actually be doing.


Latinx-A-Thon September 15 - 24

Dark and Deepest Red by Anna-Marie McLemore

We Set the Dark on Fire by Tehlor Kay Mejia

You Had Me at Hola by Alexis Daria


Queer Weekend September 26-27

Darius the Great is Not Okay by Adib Khorram

Tash Loves Tolstoy by Kathryn Ormsbee


FemmeFanTale September 27th - October 4th

    I have a lot I can read for this readathon but I'm trying to be realistic with this already unrealistic TBR.

Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokski

Binti by Nnedi Okorafor

Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine

The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell

    I'm currently reading the first book in the A Darker Shade of Magic series. I had planned on reading that and the first book of the Infernal Devices series in August but I honestly forgot. These two series' are going to be on my TBR until I finish all the books. Both series' could work for FemmeFanTale as well.


    There we go! Another ambitious TBR for me not to follow through with 😊


iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts