MAKEUP I'VE BEEN WEARING

    A post that isn't about books? She's talking about makeup again, the original content that her blog was built on? Yes. Here we are.

    There have been times during quarantine, especially in the beginning, when I wanted to buy makeup. I actually had an order from Colourpop that I ended up canceling when they closed their factory and gave the option to cancel open orders. I was like "well, I have nowhere to wear that lipstick to. Might as well get my money back". Still very much in that camp. I see new releases and I don't get that same excited as before, even if it is something that I'm interested in. 

    When I first started doing weekly reading vlogs, you can tell that I put on makeup. Mostly because I missed putting on makeup and I thought the vlogs were a good excuse to put on my face. It's not a full face like I normally would wear but just enough to get the experience of putting on a full face and yknow, "looking more human".

The few times that I have put on makeup, these are the products I've been using.

Colourpop Pretty Fresh Tinted Moisturizer - Medium 9W
    If you're looking for a tinted moisturizer and you have oily skin, this is a good one to try out. I wore this a few times before quarantine and it lasted pretty well. Haven't worn it in summer heat though, so I can't speak on it. This is a tinted moisturizer so it is light coverage but I prefer that now. I just want something to even out my skintone and get rid of redness.

Colourpop Pretty Fresh Concealer - Light 50W
    On days where my skin is behaving and not red like it usually is, I'll just use this under my eyes and do my brows. It's the same line as the tinted moisturizer so it's also more on the lighter end of coverage. I would say this is light/medium, a natural coverage if you use it to cover dark circles. Some days I used this all over my face; under my eyes, stripes on my cheeks and on my chin and then a sponge to blend it all in. If you use a brush, you'll get more coverage.

Flower Beauty Blush Bomb - Cinnamon
    I am inlove with this color and I'm sad that I don't have more opportunities to use it. I use this as a bronzer/blush, very high up on my cheeks. I put this straight on my cheek and use a damp sponge to apply. Even though the color is very dark, this is actually very forgiving even if you accidentally use a lot. The formula is very thin and easily spreads out.

elf Bite Sized Eyeshadow - Pumpkin Pie
    Ever since I started watching sunbeamsjess a few years ago, I've been obsessed with these types of shades for eyeshadows. This cute palette from elf is so good and it's only $3! They have a more neutral palette that I want to also get my hands on.

L.A. Colors Browie Wowie Brow Pencil - Espresso
    This is possibly my favorite eyebrow pencil. I like that it's a slant-tip and the formula is the perfect balance of waxy and soft. 

Now that I've talked about makeup, I feel like buying some 👀

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts