MY LOVE FOR DUSKY ROSE


When the Kylie-lip-color craze was in its prime, I was one of the few that wasn't crazy about it. I didn't see the appeal of brown lipstick and while I admit that it looks good on some people, I wasn't curious enough to see if I was one of those people. The Kylie craze hasn't died down but the brown lipsticks have company now in the form of different variations of pinky-browns. I've written about the Milani lip creme before and I am obsessed with it and fully blame it for my sudden urge to purchase all things described as "dusky rose". My first order from ColourPop cosmetics is evidence of this urge. Bumble, an Ultra Matte Lip, is a little bit brighter than Frick n Frack, an Ultra Satin Lip, and has more red in it. Frick n Frack is definitely darker and has more brown slash terracotta. I only have one of ColourPop's lippie stix, Cami, and it's one of the Matte X formulas. Cami is more mauve-y and pink but I still consider it a "dusky rose" because it has hints of a nudey-brown tone to it.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts