KAT VON D TATTOO LINER


I think it's safe to say that the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner has reached cult classic status in the beauty world. Everyone who's tried it swears by how pigmented and long lasting it is. I've been pretty loyal to my Maybelline Ultra Liner but because it's not cruelty free, I thought I'd finally try out the Tattoo Liner as a replacement.

Not going to lie, I've had this since the middle of April and I've only used it twice. My very first impression of it just from swatching it on my hand is that it's not as black as I thought it would be. When I tried it on my eyes, still wasn't as black as I would have liked, it smudged in just two hours. Tried it out with the Urban Decay Primer Potion underneath, lasted a little bit longer, but still smudged. Like I said, I've only used  it twice but just from those two time I'm really disappointed. I had such high expectations of this, I was expecting to be blown away by how good it is. I'll give it another go but for now, this is unfortunately a disappointing product.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts