ANOTHER COLOURPOP HAUL (#SORRYNOTSORRY)

I tried to stay away. I really tried. But the launching of Jenn Im's collection and the free Birthday Boy shadow was too much of a temptation for me. Including the free gift, I got the same amount of things as last time so even though I caved into temptation, I still restrained myself. Even though the Jenn Im collection is the real reason for my purchase, I only really wanted two of her products. The lip products were all corals and I'm not a big fan of those shades on me and I didn't want to get two of her shadows just because I already have shades similar to them. And of course, I also got a few other things that I didn't get last time.

Free with purchase gift: Birthday Boy shadow.

Supershock Shadow - Weenie (from the KathleenLights Where the Night Is collection)

Creme Gel Liner - Brew-Haha // Honey Dude

Ultra Matte Lip - LAX

Supershock Shadow - Un // Trois (from Jenn Im's Jenn Ne Sais Quio collection)

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts