DAILY MAKEUP


If you live in the southern region of the US, you're more then familiar with the hellish heat that comes every summer. Right now it's 92 degrees outside and we thankfully haven't hit the 100s yet but I am bracing myself for the day it comes and I need to be outside for whatever unfortunate reason. Normally, my "daily" makeup wouldn't be quite so full on. It usually consists of a light base, brows,  and maybe eyeliner and mascara. But I have an internship this summer and I need my makeup to stay and look presentable throughout the day. 

In my post about the Milani foundation, I said that I would wear it on days where I didn't have to be out the whole day. And I'm not saying that the finish has magically changed and it stays matte the whole day but I've been reaching for it instead of my other foundations. I'm just inlove with the way it looks when I first apply it and it does last very long. I use the Urban Decay palette as my eyeshadows. I use the highlight all over the lid and the bronzer on the crease. I'm still loving my dusky rose and I alternate between the Colourpop's Frick n Frack and Milani's Loved.

Covergirl Lash Blast Volume (not cruelty free but I'm trying to use it up) / Colourpop Brow Pencil Black n Brown / Kat Von D Tattoo Liner / Urban Decay Naked Flushed / Milani 2 in 1 Conceal and Perfect Foundation / Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip / Milani Amore Lip Cream


iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts