STILA DARE TO BARE



A high end product? On OST?! Yes, my loves. It's happened. Everybody raves about the Stila 'In the Lights' palette and as much as I want to get my hands on it I didn't want to spend forty dollars. I still wanted to try Stila eyeshadows so I went for one of their smaller palettes.

I got mine from Ulta and I think that's the only place you can get them. I checked on Sephora.com and Stila's website and they both didn't have this palette and the other similar ones. They have 'The Natural' palette, which is more pink toned shades and 'Not So Nude' which are more vibrant colors but still wearable for day to day. I picked the 'Dare to Bare' palette because of the bronzey shades, which you guys know I ah-dore.


The packaging is like a little booklet, thin and good for traveling or school. I love that it has a mirror so that I don't have to pull out my compact. 


I've worn a few of them already, and so far I'm really loving this palette! I'm definitely going to get a lot of use out of it. I especially love wearing Earthy all over the lid with Double Dare on the crease and outer corner.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts