ALMAY SMART SHADE



I've fallen back in love with my Revlon BB Cream, and just having a light coverage base in general. It might be because of the similar packaging but I just knew that this Almay Smart Shade foundation would be light coverage and decided to give it a try. 

One of the things that this claims to do is instantly transforms into your ideal shade, and it's one of those bases where it's white with tiny pigment beads.. Because of the whole 'transforms into your ideal shade' thing it's best to skip the brush and just use your fingers to apply it. The color is still a little off on me, it's a bit too pink toned but I can still work with it. It's a thin consistency, and it's feels really nice on the skin. Just enough coverage to even out my skin tone, and get rid of redness. I have oily/combination skin, and I had no problems with this foundation making me look shiny. The SPF 15 is also a nice bonus since my moisturizer doesn't have any!

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts