FEBRUARY FAVORITES // BEAUTY



Was I the only one who forgot that February has 28 days? Yes? Oh. My forgetfulness aside, happy March! Aside from Valentine's day, which was a really good day, February was pretty calm. I'm finished with all my college stuff and am able to breathe again. And! Choir rehearsals have started which means food trips in between rehearsals. Oh yeaaaah.

Not a lot of beauty and makeup favorites for February because for the last half of the month I've taken to just wearing these three products. The Simple moisturizer is great for daytime wear. It's really light but still keeps your skin hydrated. The Covergirl eyeliner I have now is the "Bombshell" one but I'm pretty sure it's the exact same thing as the regular eyeliner that I had before. Either way, it's super black and easy to work with. And because of it's size, it's great for touch ups at school! I'm kind of cheating on this one since I've only had it for a few days but my love is real for the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara. Holy lengthening! This is just the mini and the full size one is $19 but it's going to be totally worth it! Because the weather is being totally bipolar, and with rehearsals piling up I've been going through my Tazo English Breakfast tea like it's my job.



Let's talk favorite people. The lovely lady in that lovely collage I made is Anna Maria. I've known Anna Maria since my sophomore year, when she was a freshman, but we weren't close nor did we talk outside of choir. I'm not sure what brought us closer this year but whatever it was, thank you! She's been my go to person whenever I feel the urge to text in all caps and she laughs at all of my sarcastic comments during class. I love you, Anna~ ♥

Um. Can you tell I like making collages?

YouTubers. Kina Grannis' cover for Hunter Haye's 'Everybody's Got Somebody but Me' came up as a suggested video and remembering how much I loved her covers, I clicked on it and I've fallen back in love. All her covers are amazing, but I just can't stop listening to that one song. Another musician I've been loving is Max Schneider. I first found Max on YouTube through Kurt Schneider's videos (the mashup videos and duets with Victoria Justice are brilliant!) I found Max's own channel, and I've been listening to his covers a lot. I knew who MeghanRosette was when I first started watching beauty videos but I never watched any of her stuff. I watched her newest haul video, and ended up watching the rest of her videos. She's so funny! If you don't already subscribe to her, you need to go do it now! If you love fashion videos, and clothesencounters on YouTube then you'll love Claire Marshall. They have the same artsy fartsy feel to their videos, and I especially love Claire's NYFW vlogs.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts