MILANI BAKED BLUSH // CORALLINA




The Milani Baked Blushes are definitely one of the cult beauty products if you live in the US. I always tell myself to get one but for some reason I just keep forgetting. And now it's finally mine! Everyone raves about 'Luminoso' but I'm scared that it might be too orangey for my skin so I chose 'Corallina' which leans more toward coral and red.


My friend has Luminoso and just from swatching it, I expected Corallina to have the same subtle shimmer. But when I used it, there was a lot more shimmer (almost glitter?) than I had expected. It's still wearable for daytime as long as you use a light hand because this is very pigmented. I just lightly tapped my brush against the blush, and the color payoff on my cheeks were ridiculous. The shimmer means you don't have to use a highlighter since this products works as both highlighter and blush. I'm really glad that I finally have one of these blushes, and now I need to get more!

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts