Replacing the Basics


You know that moment when you go to put on your makeup only to realize you've ran out? Yeah, it happened to me. The horror. I didn't want to go cray so the trip to the store was short and sweet. And it didn't break the bank - SCORE. I was a fan of the NYC Big Bold Mascara so I decided to try out another one of their mascaras. The Sky Rise mascara was on sale for $1.96 and Meredith from Stilbabe09 used it in her $20 Makeup Challenge video and it actually lengthened so I decided to try it out. The verdict? I love. The Covergirl LineBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner caught my eye because of it's size. Look how cute and compact it is! So fair it's good, and I just really love how small it is. It's great put in my pencil bag on days where I don't wear much makeup and only need to touch up on eyeliner.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts