My Day: Deadlines and Interviews


You may or may not remember but I'm on the yearbook staff this year and in the last month or so we've been assigned pages so we've all been busy doing interviews and trying to figure out what our page layouts will look like. I decided to join yearbook because I thought it'd be a good learning experience since it involves photography, design and writing, all of which I am interested in. I'm still getting used to it but the fact that two of my best friends are learning along with me and that my other best is the editor in chief makes me feel better because I know I can just ask for help and I'll be okay. So yeah. I had two deadlines to meet this week, and even though we had some issues with scheduling and whatnot I GOT IT DONE! High five to me.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts