October Favorites // Beauty


Another month has passed! October consisted of rehearsals and deadlines and oh my goodness I am glad it's over! I'm counting on November being amazing. I'm not sure why but I just have a feeling about this month.


I haven't broken my spending ban but I was out of my Yes to Grapefruit moisturizer and my mom bought me the Clean and Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer. It's really light but it's great at keeping your face moisturized. A little goes a long way though, so you don't want to put more than a pea sized amount of else you'll have like you have this film of product on your skin. If you have dry skin, then it's okay if you use more but more oily skin less is more! I've been using elf Studio brushes since the very beginning of my makeup adventure and I've been loving the elf Studio Powder Brush. This is really talked about and YouTuber's use this for their foundation and that's how I've been using it because I find that it's the best brush for the job. I first stipple the foundation onto my face before buffing it in. Because they're so cheap (they're $3), the hairs do start to fall out the more you wash it but I still love these babies.

My love for the L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe is still going strong and I've been using the matte brown powder that comes with the elf Eyebrow Kit on my outer corner and the final result is just this really pretty bronzy smokey eye. I wore it on Cabaret day, and some days when I just felt the need to jazz it up.

Guys. It's November and it's officially cold! And by 'officially cold', I mean it's cold most mornings and somewhat cool in the afternoons which is fine by me! I'm just really excited for autumn/winter and my Aeropostale cardigan has been keeping me cozy during the morning without being too warm in the afternoons.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts