NEW IN MY SUBSCRIPTION BOX: FAVORITE YOUTUBERS



Watching YouTube takes up like 90% of my time, to be quite honest. I watch videos when I'm getting ready in the morning, I workout to fitness videos, I even have a playlist of British YouTubers just  to have as background noise while I'm studying. During all my hours of perusing, I've found some channels that I have been really loving lately. I didn't notice it until now but they're all more fashion channels than they are beauty. So if you guys have any beauty channels that you think I would like, please let me know!

ShopStyleConquer - I discovered Tara and Ellen's channel months back but it wasn't until winter break when I really started to like them. I decided to play their entire Vlogs playlist and that's what sold me on them. They're both super down to earth and seeing them balance uni and work while maintaining their blog and YouTube channel makes them even more relatable.

TheThriftyHannako: I was looking up Muji hauls and I found her back to school haul from last year. I found out that she was Filipino and that she was a college student in the Philippines, and that was enough reason for me to subscribe. You guys know I'm all about that college/uni life. I also really like her lookbooks; her taste in clothes is really similar to mine!

Sarah: Sarah is my most recent discovery. She only has six videos up and her last one was posted three weeks ago but her videos are so aesthetically pleasing that I don't really mind. 

TheLineUp: I first heard of Maya and Julia early last year when they did a video with Estee Lalonde but I didn't subscribe to them until the end of the year. Their lookbooks are amazing and they're super funny. Make sure to watch the few vlogs they have up!

ToThe9s: I discovered this channel when I saw Cassie's room tour back in October and when I decided to watch other videos, I fell inlove with their lookbooks. Cassie and Ricci wear a lot of neutral, easy-to-weat staples and I am all about that simplicity. 

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts