MAKEUP COLLECTION // EYESHADOWS


Continuing on with my Makeup Collection series! Once upon a time, I used to not wear eyeshadow because I thought it was too much of a hassle. I still kind of think that, YouTube tutorials with elaborate eye makeup is to blame for that, but now I can appreciate how a simple swipe of color all over the lid can really make a different. I prefer using my palettes because they're just more handy with there being more colors to choose from. Or not really. I don't know if you can tell, but I like my eyeshadows on the neutral and almost-looks-the-same-as-others side.


Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo - Barely Branded // L'oreal Infalliable Eyeshadow - Amber Rush - Bronzed Taupe

NYC Sparkle Eye Dust - Golden Champagne // Rimmel London Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paint - Rich Russet 

Stila Dare to Bare Palette // Coastal Scents Palette (customized)

LORAC Pro on the Go Palette // Sleek Eyeshadow Palette - Au Naturale

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts