FEBRUARY FAVORITES


Happy 29th of February, everyone! Another month has passed and we're that much closer to spring break. Those who are still in school, we're almost there. I honestly don't remember the last time I did a favorites post. I don't think I did any last year because of my Month Makeup Picks posts but here we are! Bringing the favorites back~ I've been loving lots of things this month so let's get to it!

Muji Hexagonal Polycarbonate .38mm Pen: Super long name but it's my absolute favorite pen. I have small handwriting in the first place and this makes it look even smaller, which I loooove. I can totally understand why people rave about Muji pens. When school starts again in the fall, I'm definitely buying more.

Poppin Gel Luxe Pen: This was an impulse buy while I was at Target (story of my life, really) and it came in a pack of three. The pen tip is the typically .7 so it's not as thin as my Muji one but it's write really smoothly and I've been using it a lot.

Wet n Wild Au Naturel Palette: Shimmery, neutral eyeshadow palettes are my makeup weakness. There's lots of good reviews about Wet n Wild eyeshadows and I can see why. For such an affordable price, you get really good quality products. I've especially been loving the fourth shadow from the left. It's an orange toned gold and I love wearing it all over the lid.

Neutragena Skin Clearing Complexion Perfector: I got bought this thinking that it would be a nice, light coverage base to wear on days when I don't feel like piling on makeup and I also thought the Salicylic Acid in it would be helpful for break outs. I've been wearing it most days and, although I can't say much about the skin clearing part, I've been really liking it.

elf Instant Life Brow Pencil: This makes doing my brows really easy. The actual product isn't as thin as the usual brow pencils so if you're looking for something that can create the illusion of super fine eyebrow hairs then this isn't for you. I'm not too picky about my brows so I'm okay with the thicker nib. 

L'Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper: Not really a lot to say about this one. The wand is tiny so my brows are loaded with too much product and it does a good job of holding my brow hairs in place.

Rimmel London Gentle Eye Makeup Remover: Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeup really likes this so when I saw it, I decided to try it out since I don't have any eye makeup remover anyway. This honestly just feels like water and I don't know how it takes off waterproof mascara but it does. It doesn't feel oily whatsoever and doesn't irritate my eyes. 

St. Ive's Nourished and Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask: St. Ive's is a classic brand that you really can't go wrong with. I've been using their apricot scrub for a long time and I decided to try out the oatmeal scrub. I've been using this more as a mask than an actual scrub. I use it about two or three times a week and it leaves my skin feeling so soft.

Bath and Body Works White Citrus Body Spray: I had the body scrub with this scent years ago and used it up quickly because I really liked the scent. It's super fresh and gives me energy, if that's even possible for a body spray to do. I got the travel sized bottle because I wanted to be able to bring it with me to school or to have in my purse.

Phew! This is the lengthiest post I've written in a while. What have you guys been loving?

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts