MINI DRUGSTORE HAUL


Went in to buy one thing I actually needed, came out with more things I didn't need. Is that how the saying goes? There's so many new things at the drugstore that I just couldn't stop myself. I was pretty well behaved considered there were so many new products I wanted to get but (luckily for my wallet) a lot of them were either sold out or weren't on display. I went to WalMart and I've noticed that they're usually the last of the drugstores to get new products. CVS and Walgreens are the ones that seem to get the newest products the fastest but WalMart is definitely cheaper than both. Has anyone else noticed that drugstore prices are so high now? Like, L'oreal products especially. Most of their products are about $10 and more. Drugstore prices, chill out!

I haven't given the products a proper try yet so I will check back in and tell you guys what I think of them.

Neutrogena SkinClearing Complexion Perfector // Rimmel London Gentle Eye Makeup Remover // elf Instant Lift Brow Pencil // Wet n Wild Au Natural Palette // Wet n Wild Coloricon Blush

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts