MAKEUP COLLECTION // BLUSHES


Makeup collections - the pride and joy of all beauty lovers. I've been "collecting" makeup since my junior year of high school so it's coming up to four years since I've been doing this whole thing. Compared to a lot of other beauty bloggers, I don't have a lot of makeup. I don't go out immediately and buy all the shades of a new product so I can do swatches for my blog or buy something that I'm pretty sure won't work on me but I get it anyway for the sake of reviewing it. I like taking my time and seeing what other people are saying about the products first before deciding whether or not it's for me. 

Now, compared to a normal person who doesn't have a blog or a huge interest in makeup, I have a lot of makeup. Especially for someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup daily. My makeup looks are always very simple - foundation, brows, eyeliner, mascara, done. 8 times out of 10, I skip out on blush and bronzer. But even though I rarely wear them, I always end up looking at the blushes on Sephora and Ulta and sometimes they end up in my cart. There's just something about them that makes me want more, even though I know they won't get used. Shopaholic probs, y'know? 

So to start off my makeup collection series, here are the blushes I have in my collection!


LORAC Pro On The Go Palette // elf Studio Powder Blush Palette - Light // Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette - Streak

Milani Baked Blush - Corallina // Sleek Blush - Flushed // elf Pressed Mineral Blush - Sweet Retreat

elf HD Blush - Superstar - Encore - Headliner // elf Mineral Blush - Rose

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts