SCHOOL MAKEUP PICKS



Last week I showed you guys my go to makeup products over break. But now that school is back, some things have changed. I'm only on campus on Mondays and Wednesdays, but I'm there from 9:30 to 3:50 so I need my face to last. I usually don't touch up throughout the day, mostly because I don't want to carry around my makeup. The most I'll do is powder if I'm looking oily or use a mist to make my makeup look fresh again. My skin is more on the dry side now so I've been bringing my Innisfree face mist with me to use whenever my foundation is starting to look cakey. Of course, if you want your makeup to last waterproof formulas are the best and the Maybelline Ultra Liner hasn't failed me yet. Paired with the Maybelline Lash Sensational in the waterproof formula, they're a solid duo that I know won't fade or flake throughout the day.

L'oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation // Maybelline Lash Sensational // Maybelline Ultra Liner // L'oreal Brow Stylist Plumper // Rimmel London Scandaleyes Shadow Paint // elf Studio Eyebrow Kit // Innisfree Green Tea Mineral Mist

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts