MY FIRST MUJI HAUL!


I've known about Muji for years and have always loved the look of their products; especially their pens and stationary. I could recognize their products just from the stickers that they have and that was enough to guarantee a like or a reblog from me. The only Muji stores in the US are in California and New York and for whatever reason, it didn't occur to me that they could have a website I could order from. And with just my luck, when I finally thought to look up their website (which happened last summer), their online store was down. You can imagine how deeply upset I was. I kept checking back to their online store and about 7 months later, it was open again! 

Considering that I waited a long time, I had very good self-control. I definitely could have bought way more but I decided to just try out a few things since this was my first time ordering. The only bummer about the whole thing is the shipping fee. It's almost $6 and made my order from almost $10 to almost $20. Hopefully, they'll have a back to school promotion because I definitely want to get more things for the next school year and maybe get some of their storage things.



iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts