FAVORITE EYESHADOWS // COASTAL SCENTS PALETTE

I can't believe there was a time where I didn't wear eye shadow simply because I thought it was too much of a hassle. Now I'm like GIVE ME ALL THE PALETTES! But I'm perfectly happy with my Coastal Scents palette that I customized and bought last summer. All the shadows are beautiful and pigmented but there are some that stand out more than others.

Flesh Tone - *"A natural pale, beige hue with a golden shimmer finish." I love wearing this all over the lid with just mascara for a really simple but glowy makeup look and I also use it as a brow and inner corner eye highlight.

Copper Glaze - "A gleaming copper hue with a shimmer finish." Jesse from sunbeamsjess may or may not have influenced my love for this (read: she totally did). Jesse loves wearing copper eye shadows so of course I had to try it and ended up really liking how it looks. Super pigmented so I just use a small amount and use it all over my lid.

Frosty  Taupe - "A deep, iridescent taupe hue with a shimmery finish."

Kokomo Cafe - "A creamy brown hue with a soft, matte finish." This is the shade I use as a crease color for pretty much every eye makeup I do. It's not too dark but dark enough to add more definition to my eyes and not make the lid color too intense. 

Sunset Gold - "A golden bronze hue with a shimmer finish." This is a bit darker than Copper Glaze but just as beautiful and pigmented. 

*Descriptions from CoastalScents.com


iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts