5 MINUTE FACE


During the Christmas season, with all the parties and festivities going on, I tend to pile on more makeup - heavier foundation, darker eye makeup, bold lipstick. But on days where I have to be out and about, I go for a really quick look. You guys are probably all sick of seeing the same products from me, but they're my favorites for a reason. Something that's new (or at least I've never spoken about it on here) is the Rimmel lipstick in Notting Hill Nude. Lots of beauty bloggers have talked about this and with good reason. It's a peachy pink nude that's really flattering, something that I was surprised about because nude colors never seem to look quite right on my lips. I've had for quite a while but I've been using it tons recently.

Rimmel London Moisture Renew - Notting Hill Nude / elf Studio Brow Kit / L'oreal Telescopic Carbon Black / L'oreal Brow Stylist Plumper - Transparent / Maybelline Ultra Liner - Brown / bareMinerals Complexion Rescue 

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts