SLEEK BLUSH IN FLUSHED




Blush is one of those makeup items that I always feel the urge to buy even though I barely wear them. You have no idea how many times I've had an online cart just full of blushes before deciding not to buy any. I know, I know - shopaholic probs. But I will tell you right now that I have a few new blushes in my collection so watch out for those on OST in the future...

The blush we're talking about today is the Sleek MakeUp Blush in 'Flushed'. I ordered this back in December so I was thinking that this would be a great winter blush. It's a beautiful deep berry color that would look great on a lot of different skin tones. Everyone that has tried Sleek blushes always talk about how pigmented they are and I wasn't disappointed. I barely tap my blush brush in the product and that's usually enough for both cheeks. When you put it on lightly, it gives you that natural flush your cheeks get when you've been out in the cold. Of course, if you have a darker complexion then you can build it up however much you want.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts